Thanks for the Information am using TCP with  custom process here code

procedure TLobbyServer.SocketServerDataAvailable(Sender: TObject; ErrCode: Word);
begin
  if ErrCode <> 0 then Exit;
 with Sender as TWSocketClient do
 begin
   RunCommand(ReceiveStr, Sender as TWSocketClient);

procedure TLobbyServer.RunCommand(comdata: string; rSocket: TWSocketClient);
var
 command: string;
begin
 { INCOMING ENCODED DATA STRING }
 comdata := DecodeStr(comdata);
 { DECODE INCOMING DATA STRING }
 while DecodeCommand(comdata, command, dat) do begin
   case StrToIntDef(command, -1) of
     00: begin
LobbyChatMsgs(dat[0], dat[1], dat[2], dat[3], StrToInt(dat[4]), StrToInt(dat[5]), TFontStyles(Byte(StrToInt(dat[6]))), rSocket);

procedure TLobbyServer.LobbyChatMsgs(const LobbyID: String; const UserName: String; const Msg: String; const FontName: String; FontColor: TColor; FontSize: Integer; const FontStyle: TFontStyles; rSocket: TWSocketClient);
begin
 if Trim(UserName) = '' then
 begin
   Exit;
  end else begin
   SendLobbyCommand(LobbyID, 'š04œ'
       + LobbyID + 'œ'
       + UserName + 'œ'
       + Msg + 'œ'
       + FontName + 'œ'
       + IntToStr(FontColor) + 'œ'
       + IntToStr(FontSize) + 'œ'
       + FontStyletoStr(FontStyle) + 'œ');

any way to improve it?, I know it be hard reading code with no having all the correct codes so on also would you be able to supple me with a simple image stream demo for video I been looking all over for one and Never found it I would like to add video to my app one day ha.

-----Original Message----- From: Simon Lewis