I believe there is an issue with UNICODE messages and the SSL SMTP Client
component.  I have not been able to create and send a UNICODE message with
the SSL SMTP Client component in which the message encodes and decodes
properly.  Attached are 8 sample messages.   The following are the settings
used with the SMTP Client and the SSL SMTP Client:

> **** 01.eml:
>         Allow8bitChars := false;
>         CharSet := UTF-8;
>         DefaultEncoding := smtpEnc7bit;
>
> **** 02.eml:
>         Allow8bitChars := false;
>         CharSet := UTF-8;
>         DefaultEncoding := smtpEnc8bit;
>
> **** 03.eml:
>         Allow8bitChars := false;
>         CharSet := UTF-8;
>         DefaultEncoding := smtpEncBase64;
>
> **** 04.eml:
>         Allow8bitChars := false;
>         CharSet := UTF-8;
>         DefaultEncoding := smtpEncQuotedPrintable;

The messages created with the SMTP Client component all encode and decode
correctly.  None of the messages created with the SSL SMTP Client component
are correctly compose and do not decode properly.  Any suggestions?  Am I
missing something?

CLAUDE HUNTER