Sir:

I appreciate the help and had much hope in using the Magenta System MailQue
component.  I downloaded the component and attempted to install.  I only
received numerous errors.

1.  I copied the following files to the same directory as the Overbyte ICS
source files.

        MagClasses.pass
        MagentaMailQueue.pas
        magsubs1.pas
        magsubs4.pas

2.  I opened Delphi (Embarcadero RAD Delphi XE) and tried to install the
component.

        a.  Main Menu:  Component
        b.  Menu:  Install Component
        c.   Selected the MagentaMailQueue.pas file and selected "Install in
new package"
        d.  Clicked "Next"
        e.  Named the package and clicked finished

3.  I received numerous errors concerning "TSmtpSslType" and "TSslSmtpCli."

Claude

Message: 1