Thanks for the info. I might try saving the data as files and see how
that goes. I am always a bit nervous of doin gthat when I don't have
control of the filenames.

--

Robert Chafer
Silverfrost Limited

Office: +44 (0)161 795 1980
Email:  r...@silverfrost.com
Web:    http://www.silverfrost.com

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential and may
be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error you should
delete it from your system immediately and advise the sender. To any recipient
of this message within Silverfrost, unless otherwise stated, you should
consider this message and attachments as Silverfrost confidential.

Silverfrost Limited is registered in England, Company Number 3447013, 4
Coulsden Drive, Manchester, M9 6AP, United Kingdom.