The Stable Version ICS V8.16 can now be downloaded and installed from within
XE8, using Tools, GetIt, along with other various open source components.

GetIt downloads from our wiki download page, unzips, builds and installs the
packages and adds the source path.

Currently, only planning for stable versions to be installed by GetIt, not the
latest SVN overnight zip.  If you update a GetIt install with a later version
for VCL, the path will be:

$(BDSCatalogRepository)\ICS_VCL-8.16\source\

which translates on my PC to:

C:\Users\angus\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\16.0\CatalogRepository\ICS_VCL-8.16

Note currently GetIt is installing FMX and VCL versions separately in different
directories, I'm trying to get this fixed.

Angus