Thank you for the reply!
I'm using the following code:

private
{ declaratii private pentru ICSFTP}
    FLastProgress  : Int64;
    FProgressCount : TFtpBigInt;

procedure Tform2.ICSFtpONProgress(Sender : TObject; Count : int64; var
Abort : Boolean);
begin
  // calculate size transmitted/remaining, speed, and time remaining as
needed...
  try
    FProgressCount := Count;
    { Be sure to update screen only once every second }
    if FLastProgress < GetTickCount then begin
        FLastProgress := GetTickCount + 1000;
        //InfoLabel.Caption := IntToStr(FProgressCount);
        //InfoLabel.Repaint;
        Form2.Log('status incarcare fisier: '+ IntToStr(FProgressCount)+' B
= '+IntToStr(FProgressCount div 1000)+' KB = '+IntToStr(FProgressCount div
1000 div 1000)+' MB = '+FormatFloat('000.### GB', FProgressCount / 1000 /
1000 / 1000));
end;

   except
     on E : Exception do
     begin
        Form2.log('eroare: '+E.ClassName+' => '+E.Message);

Do I have to clear the FLastProgress and  FProgressCount variables after
upload complete?