Hello Angus,

Thanks for your fast response.

But no other application could effect this property.
Fo sure, I understand that no other application can change this var in my
application (normaly),
but i'm talking at i higher level...

However other applications can change the TCP/IP timer parameters
This is what i'm thinking about.

But since my TWSocket client only receive data and never sent any data,
i believe an antivirus or a firewall or windows with changed TCP/IP
parameters,
can thing it is a bad connection and close it after a while (5hours in my
case).

A normal TCP/IP socket never tries to reconnect, your applications controls
all that.
You are not talking about TWSocket...
Because i doesn't implement anything in this way in my program and TWSocket
already manage it correclty :
If I etablish a connection to a server then stop and restart the server
TWSocket client retablish the connection automatically...

Anyway, i will try to remove all applications who can act on ethernet
connection first...

Thanks.