Thanks RTT

Finally it works. I was not using correctly SendStream.

Regards,

Xavi

El 11/06/2015 a les 0:53, RTT ha escrit:
On 10/06/2015 19:58, Xavier Mor-Mur wrote:
I tried with sample OverbyteIcsHttpsTst but don't get success changing Get command for Post-.

Are you putting the data to post in the SslHttpCli1.SendStream?
e.g.
        SslHttpCli1.SendStream:=TStringStream.Create;
TStringStream(SslHttpCli1.SendStream).WriteString(' {username:my_username,password:my_password,clientid:my_clientid,signature:my_signature}');
        SslHttpCli1.PostAsync;

--
Xavier Mor-Mur