Hi Angus,

Thank you for coming back to me

Please find below the requested clarifications:

Which web site?

The main web site for Magenta Systems File Transfer Components is:

I tried to load MagentaXferXE4Run.dpk and MagentaXferXE4Design.dpk packages
into Delphi XE7 unsuccessfully

What would be the appropriate installation procedure?

No idea what you mean by 'SendFile'.

This is an example of using ICS from the "Overbyte / Products / User Made"
web page

Regards

Bob

___

Robert Baudewyns

Rue des Trois Burettes 15

B-1435 Mont Saint Guibert

Belgium

Phone:            +32 (0) 10 65 82 02

Mobile:            +32 (0) 473 17 14 90

Email:               <mailto:robert.baudew...@skynet.be>
robert.baudew...@skynet.be

Skype:              <callto://bob.baudewyns/> bob.baudewyns

LinkedIn:         bob-baudewyns