In a console app's thread, I make a valid connection, I call SslWSocket->Send, followed by MessageLoop.
Once I receive OnDataSent message I call SslWSocket->PostQuitMessage();

And the data is sent and the control returns to the thread - perfect.

The second time I want to send data (without closing-reopening the connection - which is not allowed by Apple) the MessageLoop immediately returns as SetTerminated(TRUE) was called once the MessageLoop was exited in the previous send.

*Question what is the correct way to use a SslWSocket to send data over a continuously open connection?*
--
Regards

Paul Read
Partner