RAD Studio 10 Seattle, Delphi 10 Seattle and C++ Builder 10 Seattle, have been
announced today:

https://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio

and more developer oriented at:

http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/Seattle/en/Main_Page

ICS has been tested with Delphi 10 Seattle and new packages are available.  The
new
packages have the suffix D10S instead of DXEn.

Major improvement in Delphi 10 Seattle is large memory address model (4GB
instead of
2GB) for IDE and applications, making more memory available to build complex
projects.

The ICS component library contains 94 sample projects, but it's been many
releases
since we could build all of them in a single session to test a new Delphi, so we
split them into several separate project groups.  With XE8, the compiler was
out of
memory after building about 25 projects, With Delphi 10 Seattle I can build all
94
projects at least twice without any memory errors

I've created a Stable Version ICS V8.18 available from the download page as an
alternative to the daily V8 snapshot that, rarely, does have a bug that takes a
few
days to fix:

http://wiki.overbyte.be/wiki/index.php/ICS_Download

>From XE8 onwards, Delphi includes a new GetIt tool that offers a catalog of
>third
party components, and allows them to be automatically downloaded and installed.
This
same stable ICS version should be available from GetIt in a day or two once
testing
is complete.

Angus