Thanks Agnus for advices.
I solved the problem, the error was in initialization of SslContex.

Regards
Boris

Signature

Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd je 9/24/2015 ob 11:01 AM napisal:
I done what you say, but still got exception ...
I would clean up the SSL context stuff, you have blindly copied a lot of stuff
from
an ICS sample that is designed to test different SSL features, but which are
totally
unnecessary for most applications.

You have certificate file names that are probably unused and unnecessary and
which
may raise errors.

You ResetSSL and DeInitContext before you've done anything.

You also have very little error handling,  If PrepareCliTelekom fails you don't
exit.
You ignore the response from the sync Post request, the IcsLogger is not a
replacement for checking whether things work.

It's also uncertain why you need a thread atall, usually only if you need to
post
hundreds of requests in parallel, undertake lengthy processing or keep
repeating the
request until it works, as in the Magenta Mail Queue component I suggested you
study.

Angus