Hi,

As I say before - timeout will not works because ICS
go to infinite loop in TCustomWSocket.AsyncReceive.

No way to interrupt it because infinite loop eat 100%
cpu, program stop responding and timer events not works.

Only way is killing process !

Just start \Samples\Delphi\MailNewsDemos\OverbyteIcsMailSnd.dpr
Enter nmact1.nmact.org as Smtp host and press Connect button.

Demo will stop responding immediately and you can only kill the process !

---
With best regards, Max Terentiev.
Business Software Products.
AMS Development Team.