> you should test against the servers providing the streams.

Angus is there any known server(s) providing the streams .

+ how it's possible to get the client's connection speed from the ping
result that means how can  we tell the user :

your internet speed is  : xxx   after getting the ping result

and many thanks for your replies

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 7:02 PM, Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd <
an...@magsys.co.uk> wrote:

> > yes i'm talking about the Client app , i must calculate
> > the user's internet connection speed because based on this
> > information some separate  procedures will be invoked
>
> Try my previous suggestions and let us know how you get on.
>
> Beware testing performance is not fast, you won't want to do it often, and
> ideally
> you should test against the servers providing the streams.
>
> Angus

Yours ,