> + how it's possible to get the client's connection speed from the
> ping result that means how can  we tell the user :
> your internet speed is  : xxx   after getting the ping result

Pings do not tell you the speed, they give milliseconds round time to the host.
get less than 10ms to servers in London, 100ms to 200ms to the USA, so from that
would be assume performance is better locally. If you send 100 pings and 10
fails,
you've got packet loss and a lousy connection, so speed will be low.

A real speed test means downloading a file using HTTP or FTP, for a minimum of
20
seconds, ideally longer, and timing it.  So ideally you download a small known
size
media file.