> Does anyone know why this URL won't open/load:
> https://www.dietarysupplements.club/
>
> I get this (I'm not sure what it means):
> SslHandshakeErrCode> 1080 (0 if no error)
> SslHandshakeRespMsg> error:14077438:SSL
> routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1
> alert internal error

That URL displays OK in my latest build of the ICS sample web browser,
including the
140 images it downloads and in the HTTPS sample which says:
Verify result: ok Verify depth: 1
Received certificate
Issued to: sni145334.cloudflaressl.com,
Alt Domains: sni145334.cloudflaressl.com, *.dietarysupplements.club,
*.ephphatha.co.nz, *.pefelie.com, *.spcemail.tk, *.teknoseri.com,
*.tuboraymode.com,
dietarysupplements.club, ephphatha.co.nz, pefelie.com, spcemail.tk,
teknoseri.com,
tuboraymode.com
Issuer: COMODO ECC Domain Validation Secure Server CA 2, COMODO CA Limited
Expires: 15/09/2016, Signature: ecdsa-with-SHA256
Public Key: id-ecPublicKey
Verify result: ok Verify depth: 0
Handshake done, error #0 - SSL Connected OK with TLSv1.2, cipher
ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256, key exchange ECDH, encryption AESGCM(128),
message
authentication AEAD

My first call for strange SSL issues is to test the site at:

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/

This tests the certificate and protocols supported by the server, and gives
lots of
clues as to what is wrong.

The most likely explanation here is "This site works only in browsers with SNI
support" since the real server is sni145334.cloudflaressl.com.

But it could also be you have disabled Elliptic Curves encryption which is
needed
for this site, only TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_xx protocols. Or maybe you have not
supplied a
DHParams file which will disable ECDHE as well?

Are you using the latest ICS from the overnight zip?