> I'm developing POS system and need encryption for some payment
> processing

OK, not directly related to my ACME project.

I added a function CreateRsaKeyPair yesterday using some of your changes but
with
two new OpenSSL functions to write RSA to PEM files.

My pending list still has methods to load and save certificates to and from
streams
instead of files, so certificates can be embedded in programs.

If you write other similar SSL related functions, please try and contribute
them to
ICS.