Hi all,

We're currently working on a client server model which uses OpenSSL for normal socket connections (TSslWSocketClient connecting to TSslWSocketServer). Currenlty, the server is used to serve content at request of the client. When we do a speed test without OpenSSL (TWSocketClient connecting to TCustomMultiListenWSocketServer) we get speeds of ~8MB/s. Since we're connected to a 100MPS LAN, this sounds is great. When we do the same test using OpenSSL on the same network, the speed drops to around 300kB/s. We're currently compiling with the NO_DEBUG_LOG directive, but that doesn't really speed things up.

I realize that using OpenSSL will have impact on transfer speed, but are these values we should expect?

Thanks in advance,

Merijn