> Sorry for the rookie question, but how can I enable CORS with a
> THttpServer component? Should I use the PersistentHeader property?
> I need to add: Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *

You can easily add your own headers in THttpServer, how depends on which of
numerous
methods you are using to server pages.

> Is there a working searchable mail list available?

The URL at the bottom of this message allows you to look at and download monthly
archives of the mailing list, I'm not aware of a searchable version.

Searched my own archive, and CORS was last mentioned 11 Sep 2010.

Angus