> * Tested with  default OverbyteIcsSimpleSslCli1, nothing changed
> (ciphers,ssloptions)

Please retest with the latest OverbyteIcsHttpsTst sample as I mentioned before,
this
is kept up to date.

If you think there is a problem with the ICS OpenSSL implementation, you are
welcome
to investigate it further and propose changes.

But trying to force an old protocol in a component that is designed to use the
best
and latest protocols is very low priority for testing.  I'd rather add new
features
instead.

The commercial email server I use is written in .NET2 and stuck with old
protocols
and connects perfectly with ICS:

SSL Connected OK with TLSv1, cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA, key exchange ECDH,
encryption AES(256), message authentication SHA1

Note I need a new SSL certificate, since SHA1 is being killed next month.

You can try and connect to it, mail.magsys.co.uk port 995 and you should get
TLSv1.