Hi,

I don't speak english very well ... and this post was translated by Google
Translate.

I use an "old" ICS version (version 2.50, 1997 - Delphi 6)

I have a problem with SmtProt unit.

When sending an email with a text (body) having a length greater than 1026
characters without carriage return, I have an exception that occurs in the
method TSyncSmtpCli.WaitUntilReady  ...

Did you already aware of this problem on this version? If yes, how to solve it?

Thank you in advance for your answer, and in the meantime, you wishes a happy
holiday season.
Laurent VARES

Site pro : www.informatique-conseils-bdp.fr

Site gourmand : www.pognederomans.com