> OK  this  is  the  "slow  down"  I  talked  about because you send too
> much/fast
> but the behaviour you are describing "marked as spam" is not what  servers use
> to do when receiving "too many" mails from a source and  this  is  why  this
> temporary mail rejection error is for, gently asking the sender to retry
> slower.

I'm told there are also limits to the number of emails we can send to someone
per hour, and a bunch of other flavours of anti-spam.
I am seeing mail returns that say:
" message still undelivered after 4 hours Will keep trying until message is 2
days old"
And
" permanent fatal errors "
 ... " <<< 550-"JunkMail rejected "
 ... " <<< 550 unattended mailbox "

> And  if  you  are  looking for a SMTP/IMAP/POP3 server only (I mean no extra
> modules like webmail client interface, stats analysis module...) I  do like
> opensource hMailServer that can also be controlled thru COM interface.
> https://www.hmailserver.com/

Thanks for link, but seems it uses a database behind it which I'm not friends
with.
I'd prefer a Delphi implementation.  Although best solution is a better email
server.

Stephen Dickason
Senior Developer - Managed Services
  Email: sdicka...@elcb.co.za