> with the SslHttpClient we build a little Client with the
> example-unit OverbyteIcsHttpsTst1.
>
> We compile under XE2 with ICS V8.16 (W2008 R2), ICS V8.18 (W2008
> R2) and Delphi 10 (Windows Server 2012R2) with V8.18 Seattle.
> The web-service did not answers correct;
> when we compile under Delphi 5 with ICS V5 (W2K), then it works
> very fine (the D5 exe-file works also on the W2008 R2 very fine).
>
> We take respectively the corresponding libeay32.dll and ssleay32.
>
> I think, that there is a difference between ICS V8.16 and higher
> and ICS V5, which will be send to the web-service;
> but I can not discover the difference.

All the logging shows is the obsolete version of ICS connects with
lower specification SSL encryption than the newer version, but both
connect correctly.  So unlikely to be anything SSL related.

I suggest you forget the SSL logging, and instead concentrate on
logging the full request headers you send to the server, and see what
is different.