> Am currently using ICS for a large chat system but now my service
> is getting bigger am starting to worry I not really done the
> socket code best I can below is the server side for receiving
> string commands

There is nothing specifically wrong with your code, except the server
is blocked to further incoming traffic while LoginToService runs.

Generally not a good idea to block for more than a few milliseconds.
If you need to provide a response to the remote client, there is not
much you can do, except perhaps run a FIFO queue of requests.

> also other idea am interested in looking into is
> a main server that controls other servers so can host multiple
> servers around world and main server will link them all and
> client will know were to connect.

You can get DNS services that provide results according to geolocation,
that's how Microsoft, Google, etc direct to local servers.  How the
servers share data is rather more complex, particularly is each server
has to provide the same data received by any other server.

Angus