It compiles with  version 5  (2005-07) and only if you include the units
and create objects and events manually.

With Delphi being sold and what not and considering how expensive it is
fully supporting Lazarus even if Windows only would be a huge advantage for
everyone who has ever used ICS.   Frankly we should all simply stop using
Delphi, I did it back in 2012 and only use Lazarus.  If we all stop using
it the component vendors will take notice and support Lazarus and FPC.