> I'm trying to understand how POST method works with HttpServer
> component and I did not find an example.
> Once POST is indicated by the HTTP server's OnPostDocument event,
> how could I return an answer to client ?

Same as with a GET or PUT, POST merely means the request contains
content rather than arguments in the URL.

> For example, the client request serial ports list and server
> return a string like "COM3<br/>COM5<br/>".

I have a component that looks up friendly port names and also those
currently disabled, like this USB one that keeps blue screening my
Windows 10 PC:

COM3, Enabled=Y, PCIe to High Speed Serial Port (COM3), ASIX
Electronics Corporation, StnSerial1, MCS9950MF\STN_CASCADE_COM,

COM4, Enabled=N, Prolific USB-to-Serial Comm Port (COM4), Prolific, ,
USB\VID_067B&PID_2303&REV_0400, Port_#0003.Hub_#0003