Hi,

I am *very* new to ICS. Infact, this will be my first application using ICS,
and this is my first post the mailing list I have joined today :)

I have a Windows service application. That needs to check if several hosts
(IP numbers, no need to DNS resolve) are still alive.

Assuming easiest way to ping them. Since that will require no installation
on my clients at all. Please suggest other ways that you think apply.

I have checked "OverbyteIcsConPing" project. I think I will send ping
requests in a for loop, and I am confused as to how to determine which ping
request is getting a reply. Open to suggestions about determining which IP
responsing my requests, please.

Regards,

Ertan Küçükoğlu