Hi Wilfried,

very interesting, i can not retrieve the File Server1.zip over Http://www.mestdagh.biz/ics/
HTTP Error 403. Can you send me this example?

Regards, Kostas

Am 26.03.2016 um 10:12 schrieb Wilfried Mestdagh:
Hi,

Then you receive until you have at least 4 bytes. Then you have the length. Then concatenate all received packages until you have flull length.

I think Server1.zip or sendFile.zip demonstrates that on my site http://wilfried.mestdagh.biz

Rgds, Wilfried

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Wilfried Mestdagh