Od: za...@hmisys.com
Data: 13 kwietnia 2016 02:52:36
Temat: [twsocket]  Gmail--04-04-2016
Do: twsoc...@elists.org

Hello,

Recap, using Delphi XE, ICS V7 and Gmail access started failing and I had to
configure Gmail to use lesser security.

I updated to V8.23 and OpenSSL to 1.02g.
Now when I attempt to send an email I get:

Request Done Rq=0 Error=SSL Handshake failed EIcsSsleayException Unable to
load SSLEAY DLL.
Can't find SSLv2_method SSLv2_client_method SSLv2_server_method

I verified the dll is the correct version and I am lost as the next step.

Ideas?

Thanks,

Mark