> The ICS page has links to what's suposed to be a daily snapshot
> of the svn,
> however, comparing the files from those links to the svn I see
> they are not

The download page has always been:
http://wiki.overbyte.be/wiki/index.php/ICS_Download

where you can view the changes log for the latest daily snapshots,
which was V8.26 on 23rd March 2015, there is nothing newer at the
moment.

The zip files are rebuilt every night from my SVN server:

IcsV7w.zip         3,880,588    A 12/04/2016 22:47:19  \
IcsV8w.zip         7,409,200    A 12/04/2016 22:47:39  \

There is no historic zip archives, although some major versions do get
saved with versions as 'stable' versions and some are specials for the
Delphi GetIt package auto installer.