Scenario:

PC1: (IP: 192.168.1.100)

Delphi application running 2 listenener at port 5555 and at port 80

Problem: Application set up a ICS both-way communication link between port 80
and 5555.

PC2: (IP: 192.168.1.200)

Delphi application running a nons-ICS webservice listening at port 8888.

Problem: Application makes a ICS connection to PC1 at port 5555 and after that
sets up a ICS both-way communication link between local port 8888 and the
connection to PC1.

I want this result: At PC1: In a webbrowser,
http://127.0.0.1:80<http://127.0.0.1/> shows the Webservice of PC2 port 8888

I know there are other and easier ways to do this, but I have to be exactly as
I have described.

How can I make the two "bridges" with ICS and what components should I use ?

Thanks.