> Do you think there might be an easy solution to this coming soon?
> the problem is pretty serious,

I would disagree this a serious problem, it might be annoying that your
ICS implementation runs slower than some other applications, but it's
hardly a major show stopper.

HTTP was never designed as a high speed upload protocol, the first T
stands for text, FTP is the upload protocol of choice.  Our HTTP
component was designed 20 years ago when high speeds were unheard of
and was not optimised for such use.

As I said last week, the HTTP client component needs larger buffers and
maybe other minor changes to improve performance, but there are other
ICS priorities that are more important.

All ICS development is done by volunteers, you need to be patient until
people have spare time to respond to your queries.