Open a console window and use WriteLn() to view the data. The debugger do not always what you exacly wants.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Wilfried Mestdagh

Op 29-04-16 om 16:30 schreef {Dark_Ducke}:
Sorry, I would change my question, only about using TStringList inside
"ConnectionDataAvailable" of component "TWSocketServer" because I can not
view the data in the debug TStringList when inside the
"ConnectionDataAvailable"
thanks again!

Hello Dark_Ducke,

It looks like you use either the wrong component or the wrong support
mailing list.
This mailing list is for ICS (THttpCli component if HTTP is the protocol
you
are interested in).

Regards,

--