Wich is the offending line?

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Wilfried Mestdagh

Op 11-05-16 om 17:39 schreef {Dark_Ducke}:
Hello guys, I have an application server made with TWSocketServer that
works very well to date. I'm trying to create a client application that
simulates multiple connections to the server, sending and receiving data, I
tried to creating an array as follows:

   mSCK : Array of TWSocket;

begin
   SetLength(mSCK, 10);
   for I := 0 to 9 do
      begin
        mSCK[I] := TWSocket.Create(nil);
        mSCK[I].Proto    := 'tcp';
        mSCK[I].Port     := '4848';
        mSCK[I].Addr     := '127.0.0.0';
        mSCK[I].LineMode := TRUE;
        mSCK[I].LineEnd  := #13#10;
        try
         mSCK[I].Connect;
        except
        end;
      end;
end;

bad I get the exception 'Connect Socket already in use'

I'm doing something wrong? is there any way to make the tests you need?

Thank you in advance!