> 1-      I do need some help to list files in the FTP server I am
> connecting. I want to use LocalStream (Please see below)
>
> 2-      It_s maybe me, but I couldn_t find any sample as to
> listing of files in a directory using wildcards and excluding
> directories  (or some how identifying them). Currently, I do not
> know if I can or how to pass this wildcard to the file listing in
> order to get only the relevant files listed.

I suggest you look at Magenta Systems File Transfer Components, which
are free components for ICS, that support FTP, HTTP and file copying
from single function calls.

http://www.magsys.co.uk/delphi/magxfer.asp

You can either save yourself a lot of development testing by using
these components directly, or look at the source code to see how to
list file to a stream and parse the directory.

Note FTP servers do not support wild cards, sub-directories, etc, you
need to do all that work in Delphi.  But the above component does most
it, for instance it gives a list of directory records you can parse to
select or deselect files for download or upload.