Help!

I'm upgrading to 10.1 Berlin from XE6 (C++Builder).

I download the latest version of ICS and installed the components but when I
try to compile my application I get this error:
[bcc32 Error] OverbyteIcsWSocket.hpp(2649): E2222 Macro expansion too long

This seems to be a huge define for sslRootCACertsBundle in the machine
generated OverbyteIcsWSocket.hpp file, starting in line 1761.

Looking up this error says that "A macro can't expand to more than 4,096
characters.".

Is there a solution or workaround to this? This seems to make the components
unusable in C++Builder.

I'm assuming this is something new or something with 10.1 because I didn't
have this issue with XE6 using a slightly older version of ICS.

Thanks,
Albert Wiersch
AI Internet Solutions LLC
supp...@htmlvalidator.com