Thank you very much!

Could you also add GSSLEAY_DLL_IgnoreOld global variable similar to
GSSLEAY_DLL_IgnoreNew, so we could ignore old dll names for security reasons.

-----Original Message-----
From: TWSocket [mailto:twsocket-boun...@lists.elists.org] On Behalf Of Angus
Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd
Sent: August 29, 2016 9:20 AM
To: twsocket@lists.elists.org
Subject: [twsocket] OpenSSL 1.1.0 is now supported by ICS V8.33

Our OpenSSL 1.1.0 DLLs are now available from the wiki page:

http://wiki.overbyte.be/wiki/index.php/ICS_Download

which needs ICS V8.33 from the same page or from SVN.

There were a lot of SSL changes in V8.27 and since, please see the notes in
wsocket.

I'll post another message with more details about SSL changes later this week,
when I have spare time.

Angus