Od: Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd <an...@magsys.co.uk>
Data: 29 sierpnia 2016 20:19:41
Temat: Re: [twsocket] help for ICS suite C++Builder BERLIN
Do: twsocket@lists.elists.org

I switched from C++ Builder DS2007 to the BERLIN version.
Unfortunately, there is no ICS suite for C ++ Builder (lack of
time) what I understand. Is it possible to use the ICS suite from
Delphi in C ++ Builder? If so, how do I make this change? About a
guide I would be happy.

We have repeated asked for volunteers to help support ICS in C++
Builder, but so far no-one has been prepared to help.

But several C++ Builder users have managed to install the latest
versions of ICS in C++ Builder, perhaps by using the last packages Arno
produced for XE3.  These will however be missing some of the latest
units for SSL in particular.  I suggest you try and load those packages,
and fix any errors.

Angus