>> Could you also add some conditional define to hide functions that are
>> gone I just accidentally noticed that EVP_CIPHER_CTX_init is gone when
>> my application started crashing, it would be nice to fail at compile
>> time.

>Not easily, it would be needed if your application still used 1.0.2, and that
>is a runtime decision, not compile time.
But I think you need to explicitly specify that you want to use older version,
because now you can just recompile application and expect it to work with both
old and new versions, when in fact it will fail.
Also since it is all security related I think default state should assume
working with latest version.

>Do you have any useful SSL code for ICS?
Not really, I just use it in some cases for encryption

>> Also an unrelated question why do we need OverbyteIcsLibeayEx?
>> Could not we just put everything in OverbyteIcsLibeay? I think it will
>> be easier to support.

>Arno did this originally to try and keep the size of twsocket down, although
>subsequently added lots of other extra stuff to twsocket.
>When I have time to rewrite the export stuff, I'll at least consolidate the
>LibeayEx stuff into Libeay so it's easier to see what's missing.

You can reduce size by using feature toggle conditional defines, I would also
like to have smaller size since I just use few functions.