"Please see my reply yesterday, or perhaps you are not reading this list."

Angus, I'm sorry, maybe the list is not sending all e-mails to my mail
because I did not receive your reply about our web server, I had to
check on TWSocket achive to see that you replied. I think something
might be blocking the e-mails or the list might not be working well.

Anyway, I'm reading the thread from TWSocket archive now...

Thanks for letting me know our server has issue with .rar files I will
take a look to check it, but glad you already downloaded the file

Eric