From: TWSocket [mailto:twsocket-boun...@lists.elists.org] On Behalf Of Angus
Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2016 8:15 PM
To: twsocket@lists.elists.org
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Pop3 & IMap Server ?

>   Is there any Imap4 and Pop3 Server components for ICS ?

Sorry, not as part of current the ICS package.

A German ICS user did write a POP3 server in 2002, which I have a copy of,
but I can not see any Delphi stuff on his German language web site.
Never tried it, but you can have a copy if you want to try and make it work
with ICS V8.

Not aware anyone has ever written an ICS IMAP4 client or server.