> I am using the THTTPServer to receive "PUT" and "POST" data from,
> in this case a call made using Googles "PostMan" tool.
> The issue I am having is I am able to receive the request, but
> not able to get the data sent. In this case its a JSON string.
> I can see the header information but when I try to get the JSON
> data the  buffer seems to be empty....which is making me think I
> am doing something wrong.

The partial code you posted is fine line by line, it's how you use it
that matters.  You can not receive in the same async function as you
put, although you did not actually show how you put the data.

A PUT request is just like a GET, except there is data added to the URL.
You then receive the response to PUT just as any other web page.

Just try using the OverbyteIcsHttpsTst sample to do this manually.