> Google, Microsoft and major companies etc are already serving
> with HTTP/2. Which it will mean more speed and less bandwidth in
> general > out of box.

Yes, and that will benefit web applications in browsers downloading
hundreds or thousands of elements to display a simple page.

But ICS is not usually used to develop browsers or to download  many
elements from a single server, more often ICS is for file downloads,
API access, etc where compressed headers and pipelining will not make
much difference.

I'd have thought stuff like OAuth would be more important so we can
actually access some of these APIs.

Bottom line, all this stuff takes time, and time is not free.