> Is there an 8.37 available to download?  I saw this mentioned in
> a forum post somewhere, but don't see where I can get it.

ICS is normally downloaded from:

http://wiki.overbyte.be/wiki/index.php/FAQ

where the latest overnight zip from SVN can be found, and also some
earlier stable versions, the last of was V8.34 from September 2016.

Unfortunately the wiki web server is currently down, so you can not
access it.

The overnight zip of V8.40 can be downloaded from my web site instead.
Beware some of the latest changes are not fully tested yet and there
V8.41 will arrive in a few days, in particular PKCS12 certificates are
not working properly yet.

https://www.magsys.co.uk/delphi/magics.asp

> What I am trying to do is access a web api that has NTLM
> authentication - can ICS do this?

NTLM was added 10 years ago and is in all recent versions, however it's
not been tested properly in many years and Microsoft may have changed
it since then, it's on my long wish list of things to test.