Hi Angus,

Thank you for the help.  I am going to attempt to install it with the C++
Builder 10.1 berlin again today.  I tried with some project files that Jarek
posted and ran into issues with the directories it was trying to put library
files in.  There are references to $(OSIDEVPCKG)\libs\ that ended up putting
the \libs\ directory in the root on the drive because I don't have OSIDEVPCKG
defined anywhere.  I am going to try to compare the newer project files with
some older ones to see where the differences are and how I might be able to
change them to work.

Thanks,

Alan

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message,
notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for
any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment,
that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required, please request a hard-copy version.