> If I understand correctly, you have effectively implemented the
> separate TIcsAsyncDnsLookup class that Arno added primarily for
> Linux (aka OSX) for Windows into the TWSocket

Looking more closely, I got that wrong.  Your changes simply avoid the
application needing to call DnsLookup before Connect, which most well
behaved applications and high level protocols already do.

So this does not get around the Windows limitation of only being able
to lookup one DNS address at a time per thread.

Or am I missing something?