The DNS lookup changes are now all in SVN, with two samples updated to
test them.

I'll be adding wsoIcsDnsLookup to all my applications, but
wsoAsyncDnsLookup is more complicated since it means OnDnsLookupDone is
no longer called.  A lot goes on in that event, state changing, error
handling for failed lookups etc, which will need moving to other events,
so not trivial to code and test.

But I can see wsoAsyncDnsLookup making new applications easier by
avoiding needing to code OnDnsLookupDone.