Hi,

I have used ICS in the past but this is the first time I am not able to compile
any example or
even something simple like placing a TWsocket on a form ?

I have installed C++Builder 10.2 and triad to add the ICS components. I got a
few errors like
Duplicated components FMX etc…

Any way they are installed but whatever I did I am not able to compile code
with ICS.

First it complained about not finding SetApplicationMainFormOnTaskBar in the
project file, so I
Commented that… Then it did not file the .hpp file… added to the path

Now I am getting compilation errors,  E2293 ) expected in file
OverbyteIcsUtils.hpp in this line
    static const HRESULT TRUST_E_NOSIGNATURE = HRESULT(-2146762496);

And others.

I am writing software for many years and used ICS over the years with Cbuilder
4 and up to XE4 L
I played with compatibility switches etc…  but could not understand what  is
wrong ?

Anyone knows what to do ?

BR,
Noam.