It seems that svn is not working or at least on my system but I was able to
get the latest (436) in ZIP format.

With the changes listed below, I had no problems compiling the code.

I was able to run the app on a mac (Sierra 10.12.3).

I was a able to send and receive UDP packets. However, occasionally I was
getting an error 35  (Resource deadlock avoided?) on receive.
I'll have to find some time to track this down.

Bill

OverbyteIcsSocket.pas
  I don't recall the exact condition but there is a case of unit order
priority that required me to further change
  Line 1441:
    TSockAddr      = sockaddr_in;   { V8.42 assists cross platform use }

  Is better if like this:
    TSockAddrin    = sockaddr_in;   { V8.42 assists cross platform use }
//wrf - changed TSockAddr to TSockAddrin

OverbyteIcsSSLEAY.pas
  DWORD is not defined
  Line 178:
      Posix.Errno,

  Needs to be:
    Posix.Errno, System.Types,  //wrf - added System.Types to define DWORD

    Posix TOSSLImports record needs to be PWideChar (at least on OSX)
    Line 317:
    TOSSLImports = record   { V8.35 }
        F: PPointer;   // function pointer
        N: PAnsiChar;  // export name
        MI: LongWord;  // minimum OpenSSL version
        MX: LongWord;  // maximum OpenSSL version
    end;

    Needs to be:
    TOSSLImports = record   { V8.35 }
        F: PPointer;   // function pointer
        {$IFDEF POSIX}
        N: PWideChar;  // export name //wrf
        {$ELSE}
        N: PAnsiChar;  // export name
        {$ENDIF}
        MI: LongWord;  // minimum OpenSSL version
        MX: LongWord;  // maximum OpenSSL version
    end;

   define for IcsVerifySslDll needs to wrapped with {$IF} (actual procedure
is already wrapped)
   Line 1689:
   procedure IcsVerifySslDll (const Fname: string);

    Needs to be:
    {$IFDEF MSWINDOWS}  //wrf