>  You don't need macOS to syntax-check for the OSX target
> platform, as far as I remember. Anyway...

You have to set-up a Connection Profile before you syntax check or
build for a non-Windows platform, and that means installed PAServer
first on that platform.

We do try and allow for non-Windows platforms, and C++ which we don't
do either, when adding new code, but ultimately trying to support 40
odd different compilers and platforms is a nightmare.

> Okay, I'll e-mail you the modules that I changed within half an
> hour, please review the changes.

Thanks.